Over 25% of the Bible is descriptive of the end times. Jesus gave His disciples the signs, simultaneously telling them to keep watch. In this section, we’ll look at headlines that are Biblical signs of the end times, not to predict the day or the hour, but to be watchful as Jesus commanded.
Even though all of this has been obvious to many of us, the mainstream media has been denying it all. But apparently not anymore! Check out this headline, or read on for some bullets: The Mainstream Media Admits That We Are Facing “The Worst Food Crisis In Modern History” (theeconomiccollapseblog.com)
- CNN reported that we are in “the worst food crisis in modern history”
- The US corn harvest in 2022 was the smallest in 15 years
- US households are spending $72 more on food monthly than a year ago at this time
- People around the world are already dying of starvation
- Panic in food lines in Pakistan resulted in the trampling death of a father of 5
- The food crisis in Somalia has reached catastrophic proportions
- Reuters reported that across Africa there is a food crisis bigger and more complex than the continent has ever seen
- Very young children and babies are starving to death
- The widespread use of “beetleburgers” is one of the “solutions” that the global elite are starting to push
In addition to the Olivet Discourse passages above, consider this:
“Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, for it is made holy by the word of God and prayer.” 1 Tim 4:1-5 ESV
The billionaire “thought leaders” are currently advocating for alternative protein sources so that we can stop eating meat. Notice the distinction between the insincere liars with seared consciences and those who believe and know the truth. We need to watch out for the deceitful spirits and teachings of demons that will one day insist that we don’t eat what God intended for us to eat.
In the meantime, we can prepare by purchasing in bulk and storing away some as Joseph did in Egypt. We should be prayerful for those in poorer nations and more intentional about receiving our meals with thanksgiving. On the other hand, maybe a little fasting and praying now will prepare us for the possibility of going without later.